November 14, 2011

GermBloc


Whenever I go on a road trip, gas station bathrooms are definitely the worst part. Let’s be honest, all public restrooms can be a little scary. I use paper towels, elbows, feet, everything I can to keep my hands from touching anything in there.

And I’m no germaphobe. I often forget that there are also lots of germs at the grocery store, the mall, or the office.

Basically, I think GermBloc is on to something. Though I may be feeling extra squeamish after seeing all of those invisible germ monsters floating on everything.  But seriously, it’s kind of brilliant in a simple way. Now I don’t know that it’s much of a fashion statement, but you’ll look way fashionable when everyone else comes down with the flu this season and you’re as healthy as a horse. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment