November 2, 2012

No Mess Kitchen Board: Video review


I'm going to come right out and say it. I like this one. The demonstration won't blow your mind. It's a cutting board with holes in it. But the problem it's solving, I can relate to. Meat juices running off the board and onto the counter, down the cabinets, and onto the floor. It's happened to me, it's happened to my mom, it's happened to my father-in-law, and if it hasn't happened to you, you must be a vegetarian.
I like that not only does it prevent spilling, it also makes it super easy to make gravy.
But wait! There's more!
You can also use it to clean fruits and veggies before you cut them up. (That's where you vegetarians can appreciate this product too! The No Mess Kitchen Board doesn't discriminate.)
BUT! While I might appreciate this product if it were already in my kitchen and make good use of it a few times a year, does it move me enough to pick up the phone and buy it right now?     No.

0 comments:

Post a Comment