August 25, 2010

EZ Stringer. Never take off your sweatpants again!

EZ Stringer.  The recession is hitting all of us pretty hard.  The one positive I've experienced is that I've been able to wear sweatpants more often.  What used to be the norm only for a jog along Lakeshore Drive has now become my most consistent fashion.  Taco Bell doesn't care if I'm wearing sweatpants as I go through the drive-thru.  Netflix still delivers movies to me....they don't care if I'm wearing pants at all!  The more you wear sweatpants, the more comfortable they get.  Then one day...the drawstring comes out in the wash, and your perfectly conditioned sweatpants are now useless.

My only solution is to gain 50 pounds so the pants hold themselves up....until now!  Introducing EZ Stringer...the easy way to restring your drawstrings.  I honestly can't believe no one has thought of this before!  So I'm off to dumpster dive for my cherished sweatpants...I miss them....

Check out the infomercial if you haven't seen it already:

Email Readers CLICK HERE!

1 comments:

Jeremy from We Took The Bait said...

Maybe it's paranoia, but I think that Netflix, from the warehouse employees to the CEO, do care if I'm wearing pants.

Post a Comment