June 19, 2009

Comfort Wipe. Funniest ad of the year?

Comfort Wipe. Intrigued? One of my all-time favorite lines from any movie is in Adam Sandler's Big Daddy, when the little boy gets all excited and exclaims "I wipe my own A#@, I wipe my own A#@!" That is a monumental achievement in a child's life. The first wipe. For parents, it's an even more monumental occasion since it's the last time they will have to wipe their bums for them. Over the course of several decades, though, wiping your rear gets less and less exciting. I must say that I actually don't even enjoy the experience any longer. However, I do look forward with worry and anxiety for the day that I will no longer be able to wipe myself. For those that are getting closer to that undesireable destination, there's now a product that promises to give you a few extra days of control...a few extra days where you can still wipe yourself without help from the attending nurse. I guess for even a few extra days, I would pay anything. Yes, this is a REAL product...check out their website.

0 comments:

Post a Comment