December 1, 2009

Infomercial tips

I've received dozens of emails requesting pointers on launching products on DRTV (i.e. infomercials).  My role is to poke fun at spots that are just plain funny, and also to share some of my favorite infomercials with all of you.  I'm not sure how helpful my posts are to budding entrepreneurs, but my friends at Harvest Group do a much better job explaining how to be successful on TV.

Harvest Group recently posted some instructional videos to help entrepreneurs considering using DRTV to launch their products.  Here are some examples (email readers, CLICK HERE):

What makes a successful infomercial product?


Market Research - Connect to the Consumer:


The Business Side of DRTV / How to Make Money:


Other videos can be found at the Harvest Group YouTube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HarvestGroupDRTV

0 comments:

Post a Comment