December 14, 2009

OxiNeem - Brown Powder for Your Teeth!

OxiNeem.  Brought to you by the original inventor of OxiClean, Max Appel.  OxiNeem is a brown powder that you scoop on to your toothpaste every time you brush your teeth to boost the antioxidant levels in your mouth.  As Dr. Fleisher explains in the ad, "the health of your mouth is the gateway to the health of your whole body."  I get it.  But, couldn't I just eat the antioxidants?  Or doesn't my Crest toothpaste already fight gum disease in my mouth?...and Crest has spent over a billion dollars marketing the benefits of their product.  I'm a bit skiddish on this one.  We're all pulling for Max Appel to have another big success, but I don't think this will be the one.


Email Readers Click Here!


That's not Max's funniest product, though.  Check out his first product launched after selling OxiClean to Church & Dwight: Aaah Toilet Paper Foam.  I like Max.  Few people are as warm and friendly as Max, so I won't comment too much on the spot, but I'd love to hear what you think...


Email Readers Click Here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment