March 19, 2009

Hawaii Chair

"If you can sit, you can get fit." Breaking a sweat to get fit is so 20th century! As they claim, this product "takes the work out of workout!" Ads like this also take the work out of trying to come up with funny copy about an infomercial. My favorite part is watching the office workers try to type while they are doing the hula dance. So you don't have to, I'm going to type the next sentence while actually doing the hula dance....y u gotttt l veee a tge wom,enbbvv ooiin tthge bi jkki nnuuiiiss@! (If you can decipher the sentence, then I'll give you credit on my next post for the whole world to see.)
You know, I take back all my negativism about this product. You really can get a good workout while typing at the computer. I apologize for my slander. My only leftover concern is the claim that this product works for people up to 300 pounds. It sure seems like they are leaving a big portion (no pun intended, I swear) of their perspective customers without an option. How are they supposed to get below 300 pounds to start working out with the Hawaii chair?

1 comments:

K Dexter Summers said...

Madison, I like your work. Please visit my work at, www.animal-corner.com. Good Luck K.Dexter Summers

Post a Comment