March 25, 2009

Housewares Show


Earlier this week, they held the annual International Home & Housewares Show in Chicago. You HAVE TO attend this show if you want to see the latest ASOTV products and even famous personalities. You can get in for free...you just need to pre-register on their website. I will never miss this show...of course it's easy for me since I live down the street from the McCormick Convention Center, but you wouldn't believe how much fun you can have walking the show for a couple of hours. I met the owner of the Snuggie at the All Star Marketing booth. I got to see Vince Offer (The Sham Wow Guy) in person! I almost fainted.

Just 20 minutes later, I got to shake Billy Mays' hand! He was talking about his upcoming show with Anthony Sullivan on The Discovery Channel...an inside look at the world of infomercials. Can't wait!
Next year, be sure to plan a trip to the show. It's like the Oscars, only much cooler!


0 comments:

Post a Comment