March 6, 2009

New Spots of the Week

I dug up some brand new ads that I'm sure you haven't seen yet...and probably won't see. As a service to you, I stayed up late watching TV every night this week, and found some pretty funny ads. Please don't tell my boss. LovRub is an...how do I say it...enhancement product for men and women. I will not be trying this product out, so please don't ask me for a review. But, I love the ad. It looks like it was shot by my cousin Stanley. Notice how they never really say what the product does...it's the exact opposite of nearly all infomercials, but I guess they don't have a choice when selling a product like this.


My second favorite "New Spot of the Week" is Sleep Video. We all know that the healthiest way to fall asleep is to watch TV until you can't keep your eyes open anymore. Just to prove this point, I watched cable TV until 4am last night and finally dozed off during a re-run of Chuck Norris' "Walker, Texas Ranger"...or was it Chuck Norris' The Total Gym...I don't know. The only thing I know for sure is that I had some pretty crazy dreams about Chuck Norris before I woke up at 7am this morning, wide-eyed and ready to tackle the day. The Sleep Video helps ensure that you watch something relaxing until you can't keep your eyes open anymore. This one, I may just have try out...


My final "New Spot of the Week" is "Secured Gold Buyers." The ad isn't really funny, but I think it solves the biggest problem with all the other gold buying companies. This company actually video tapes the person opening your package and weighing your gold so you know he's not pocketing your precious jewelry that you were so willing to send via First Class Mail to a random address in Duluth. Look for a post in the next few weeks, as I'm bagging up a gold bracelet that my high school boyfriend gave me...sorry Bobby! BTW, I just found the "I Hate the Snuggie Club" on Facebook. Very funny. How could you hate a blanket that comes with free sleeves?

1 comments:

Madison Keane said...

I love that you send us these new ads that we won't see anywhere else! Keep it up!

Post a Comment