May 9, 2009

OUT - Gets the Stains Out!

OUT....Wow! I think we've found the new Oxi Clean. Cleaning products have been boring for the past several years, even Billy May's cleaning product ads are much tamer than they used to be. Finally, I found a product that delivers powerful cleaning demos that seem almost too good to be true. OUT Paste (http://www.outpaste.com/) is a brand new product I found this weekend that showcases truly instantaneous stain removal. The difference is that the demos are shown in real time, unlike the questionable before/afters or fancy camera switches ala ShamWow. OUT Paste looks like the real thing. Can it really work this well? I'm eager to hear about your usage experience. I'll certainly be posting mine as soon as I can get my hands on a tube.


Check out the amazing demos in this infomercial:

0 comments:

Post a Comment